Today I went to Michaels crafts and found Dana. She was my cake decorating teacher. We had so much fun with her!! When I say we, I mean Roger and I. Roger really wanted to take cake decorating classes, so we made it our date night. I loved it, Roger loved it and Many people in other Michaels loved the fact that we did it for our date. Dana thought it was cool, so she told every one about us. Some people became very dissatisfied with their husbands because of us, but some went home and started date night with their hubbies. It has been fun. We haven't done it in a while, since Dana is having a hard time getting a gumpaste class that we can go to. It had been a sad time for us. We really like Dana and we really like cake class. I will attach some of my cakes that I have made.


Jesus Said Love Everyone
7 years ago











1 comments:
Wow, those are some nice looking cakes. You could have another career in the making.
Post a Comment