CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

potty training - the beginning

I have decided as my son grunts that he is pooing, that it is now time to start the potty training process. He loves to run around naked and I find myself hoping that he will pee. I am actually hoping that my son pees on the floor. I think that I am losing my mind!! Motherhood!! The things we do are really amazing to me sometimes!! He is so funny though. He leans over to try to see his little Peepee. His belly is too big though, so he can't see it. It is very funny. So I think it would be funny if he started peeing so that he could figure out what that was for. He hasn't really discovered it though so I am thanking my lucky stars for that. He is a funny kid. I think he is a little too young to potty train, but it is starting as he tries to take his clothes off to sit on the potty at church. It begins...

0 comments: