CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

What do Mommy's do when the kids are asleep?

Today Jacob was resisting going down for a nap. I started telling him that Mommy is going night night too and he thought that was hilarious!! he would laugh every time I said something about it. It makes me wonder what do 1 1/2 year olds think we do while they are asleep. Unfortunately it isn't often enough a nap. today I picked up the dining room, swept, picked up the family room tiles and swept, did 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, and talked to my 18 year old daughter. That whole time wishing I could have a nap.

1 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Naps? I have forgotten what those are. Sometimes I am lucky and my 4 year old will still take one, then I have some much needed me time to do the not so fun stuff like, clean.